Sunday, July 01, 2007

Stupid Terrorists

I, for one, am glad that the terrorists we have at the moment seem to be a spectacularly stupid and incompetent bunch. OK, they probably won't stop short of world domination, but I'd rather have incompetent terrorists than the IRA any day.

I've taught a lot of bright Muslim kids. I'm glad they don't go in for terrorism.

I don't agree with Scott Adams that the (considerably more competent) terror attacks on Israel are necessarily stupid. Their purpose seems to be to a) to get the 72 raisins they are expecting if they die as martyrs. b) to keep reminding the Muslim world that they should attack Israel. Of course, they'd be much more sensible to try non-violent resistance if they genuinely think they're being oppressed by the Israelis.

No comments: